RoomReady creates innovative meeting rooms through true collaboration. We strive to be more than just another vendor, but a trusted partner for your organization that delivers exactly what you need. That’s why – before a proposal is even generated – we sit down with you to make sure we’re the right solution for your organization.

If we agree there’s a fit, we use our proven six-step process to create a plan.

Simplifies your meeting rooms

Simplifies your meeting rooms

Accelerates your installation times

Accelerates your installation times

Improves your overall meeting space success

Improves your overall meeting space success

This process, that we call The RoomReady Way, eliminates complexities and variables, creates consistency and delivers dependable results. Every time.

Our deep dive, consultative approach means we deliver exactly what you need.

Our flexible solutions fully integrate with today’s leading collaboration platforms and video conferencing technology, allowing you to keep your existing set up while still benefitting from our personalization.

Our pre-designed room solutions, which are already 80% built using our industry best practices, leaves the remaining 20% customized to your needs.

We assemble and test your entire room package in our facility, ensuring the quality of our work before we set foot in your office.

Because we prebuild everything ahead of install, we vastly reduce install times and operational disruptions.

We certify our work to ensure your rooms operate as you expect today…while our remote updates and helpdesk optimize your technology well into the future.

That’s the RoomReady difference. That’s the RoomReady Way.